Search Engine Optimization
All sites are optimized for Search Engines including:
- Each page will be given a unique title
- Meta tags will included giving descriptive keywords and description
- Page content will reflect search keywords and will be clean and in plain text
While organic page rankings are being achieved, Google adwords is a cost effective way of getting sites, especially brand new sites, onto the first page in Google. I can set up a Google Adwords campaign to get your new site noticed.
For Geographic searches (e.g. "plumbers in Reading"), Google will include a local map with marker pins showing the businesses in this area. If you are not listed then you are unlikely to get many click thrus. Especially if the number of map listings pushes the organic listings of the first page.
Google Analytics is a useful tool for analyzing your sites Search Engine performance including:
- Which search terms are being used to find your site
- Which pages visitors are looking at the most
- How long are visitors stating on the site